Sunday 31 March 2013

Sharks Football Club of Nigeria has a new coach.



Sharks football club now have a new coach after former coach Austin Eguavoen resigned. He is former Sunshine Star coach, Gbenga Ogunbote.
Ogunbote will be unveiled as the Technical Adviser of the Port-Harcourt based side before the derby game against Dolphines and he is confidence he will do well in the club.
'My desire is to take Sharks to the height of Nigerian Football. I know I am well experienced to know the terrain I am going into.
"Sharks is a big club in spite of the fact that they have not won any trophy in a long time, but I think it is going to be a thing of the past because I have joined them for the season. Everything will change now because I am going to do everything possible to make the team play well and also do well in the Nigeria Professional Football League. I am sure I will get the cooperation of the management and players of the team" Ogunbote said.


Austin Eguavoen who resigned last Thursday in Gombe recruited all the players that Ogunbote will use for the season.


No comments:

Post a Comment