Wednesday 30 October 2013

The pics that got Kanye hooked. Kim to become Kim Kardashian WEST


Kanye West has revealed that while he and new fiance Kim Kardashian only went public with their love in April 2012, he had his eye on her for much longer.

'I just knew I wanted her to be my girl for a long time,' he told an On Air With Ryan Seacrest radio interview on Tuesday, in which he also confirmed she will take his married name.
'I remember I saw a picture of her and Paris Hilton, and I remember telling my boy, 'Have you seen that girl Kim Kar-dijon?'"

The picture was taken in 2006, while Kim was known simply for being heiress HIlton's friend.
One sex tape, and a successful reality franchise later, Kim was the bigger star. And despite both having high profile relationships Kanye formed a strong friendship with his crush which eventually led to love.

During his lengthy chat Kanye also confirmed that Kim will take his name, and that he will wear a wedding ring after their nuptials. Kim also confirmed the plan, telling E News that she will be Kim Kardashian West after her marriage, with Kardashian being a middle name.

Now thats a guy in charge.


No comments:

Post a Comment