Wednesday 14 August 2013

Man hugs Ronaldo, spends night in jail.


Remember the fan who rushed into the field when Ronaldo scored against Chelsea in the International Cup, well, he was jailed for that wonderful action.

Undeterred by the trouble he'd get himself into, the huge Cristiano Ronaldo fan entered the field of play and approached his hero.
'Honestly, first thing was look straight, find Cristiano and don't look back. Just go,' Gjoka told Local10.
'I decided to add a little knee slide on it just for a little celebration. I think Ronaldo always does that celebration so I thought that he would find it funny, and he did, he gave it a little laugh.


'But after that, I gave him a big hug, told him you're one of my biggest idols, always followed you and I said, "Please, Ronaldo, don't let the cops take me," and that's when Ronaldo gave me a very big hug.'

Unfortunately though, the La Liga superstar was unable to help him and Ronald spent a night in jail having been arrested for trespassing and disorderly conduct. However, given the chance, he says he'd do it again!
'I got the opportunity to talk to Ronaldo. It was a unique opportunity and I had to take it. It was worth the detention.'


Cool. At least we are reading about him, he is now a celebrity, soon he will be having interviews and invited to talk shows. As long as nobody was hurt, fine. But better security should be put in place. It could have turned out differently.

A female tennis player, Monica Seles had her wonderful tennis career cut short by a fan who also jumped into the court and stabbed her some years back. So these things should be taken serious.

1 comment:

  1. I also made a video explaining what happened that night in Miami one week ago when i hugged Ronaldo and the reason behind my actions if you could post the link to my video so people will see it and maybe hopefully Cristiano may see it too. Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W3mAXsmMPQ

    ReplyDelete