Thursday 1 August 2013

Tomorrow - the thief of TODAY

The Awful Day to Start Anything!

One of the great habits I developed in the last year is learning/watching sermons and seminars every week from my virtual mentors. I get to connect with them every week, I don't have to travel to their different locations. That's the positive dividend of social media and technology.

One of the statements I heard over the weekend while watching one of these videos that stuck out was about tomorrow. The preacher said, (sorry l listen to preacher mostly because I am one) "Tomorrow is an awful day to start anything because tomorrow never comes!"
I remember asking myself earlier this year, "tomorrow where are you? I thought you are today,tomorrow of yesterday"?

Tomorrow has robbed many of everything you can think of!
Let's break this habit of shifting stuff to tomorrow that will never come. Sometimes when you shift stuff, it's a sign of fear, inadequacy, incompetency and laziness.

What's the advice? "Just Do It" like Nike says, take the courage and dive into the task at hand.

Have a great day

Wole Sosanya 

No comments:

Post a Comment