Wednesday 1 May 2013

Jose coming to where he is LOVED - Chelsea


Jose Mourinho issued a come-and-get me plea to Chelsea after Real Madrid were dumped out of the Champions League semi-finals by Borussia Dortmund.

Real won 2-0 on the night but lost 4-3 on aggregate to the Germans and when asked if he would be at the Bernabeu next season, the former Chelsea manager said: 'Maybe not'


When asked to elaborate, Mourinho, who has had an uneasy three years in Spain, added: 'I want to be where people love me.'

Mourinho admitted in his post-match press conference: 'I know in England I'm loved. I'm loved by the fans, I'm loved by the media that treats me in a fair way, criticizing me but giving me credit when I deserve it.

I know I'm loved by some clubs, especially one, and in Spain, the situation is a bit different because some people hate me. Many of you are in this room.'

Mourinho, who has also managed at Porto and Inter Milan, added he will discuss his future at the end of the current campaign.

Chelsea will be welcoming you home very soon

No comments:

Post a Comment