Saturday 4 May 2013

Man flies engagement ring to proposed to his girlfriend.


Engagements are wonderful when the element of surprise is visible. From been concealed within a slice of cake to resting in the boom of a champagne flute, many men go to great lengths to come up with the perfect place to hide the engagement ring.

Jason Muscat, a technology director may be the first would-be-groom to chopper the diamond in on a remote control helicopter.


Now, that a cool way to propose, she would never, I repeat never forget. Waoh, I wish ......










1 comment:

  1. I have to admit this was a pretty creative idea! I may have to incorporate this into my engagement proposal; adding my own personal touch to it of course! So far, I have been researching some engagement rings online. My fiance loves anything vintage so I have decided to go with a Used Engagement Ring for her. I am so anxious about this moment, everything has to be perfect for my honey!

    ReplyDelete