Thursday 2 May 2013

Waitress quit her job to become Britney lookalike and earn a massive £300,000


A former waitress who swapped serving tables for a career as a Britney Spear lookalike has pocketed a staggering £300,000 as a full time doppelganger.


Michaela Weeks, 25, bears an incredible likeness to the pop princess and has been able to live the glamorous life of a genuine star since beginning her new career.






She has spent £30,000 on a fleet of top of the range sport cars including an Audi TT, a Mercedes SLK and a Toyota MR2 and has splashed out on two houses.

Michaela, who can charge up to £3,500 for a personal appearance, said: "I feel very blessed to look like Britney and to be living the life I am now. I bought my first house at the age of 19 when most people my age were living with their parents, working in TopShop and still going to college.

'The best part is that I'm a huge Britney fan - it would be awful if I had to impersonate someone I hated. If I ever get to meet her I just want to thank her for giving me this life and for looking so much like me.'

She bought her first house aged just 19 with partner mechanic Craig Warrington, 28, for £115,000 and three years later they bought their second home for £150,000
Michaela considers herself 'Lucky that her resemblance to Britney has seen her travel the world on assignment. She has starred in a Kaiser Chiefs video and even posed for renowned celebrity spoof photographer Alison Jackson.

Over the years she has earned £300,000 impersonating the star.

But life was very different for Michaela before, who worked in her local cafe in IIkeson in Derbyshire for two years until she was 17. Wiping down tables and serving customers was her daily routine but now she belts out hits in front of thousands of creaming fans across he world.

Waoh ... who do I look like self.


No comments:

Post a Comment