Wednesday 21 August 2013

Beverly Osu Heartbroken about Angelo’s Eviction | Melvin says “I’m Still Here for You”


Bella Naija is reporting that, beautiful and sexy Nigerian housemate in the BBA: The Chase, Beverly Osu is missing her boyfriend Angelo, who was the latest housemate to be evicted from the show on Sunday 18th.

Few weeks back, the two housemates started a relationship and ever since then, they have been giving viewers a whole lot of PDA. (Public display of affection)

On Sunday 18th August 2013, the South African contestant was evicted from the competition.
After the live eviction, cameras followed Beverly heading up the stairs into the bedroom. She cried under the sheets.

Later, the 21 year old Nigerian model got up and packed Angelo’s clothes, and ironed his South African flag.  The model wasn’t happy as two of her closest male friends in the house Angelo and Bimp from Ethopia were evicted.


Her fellow Nigerian housemate Melvin later came to console her. “You still have me. You will be fine. I will still be here for you”, he says.  He also offered his bed to her, “My bed is the biggest the House. You can share it with me.”

My TAKE

Some of the things Beverly has done to remain in the house are just Un-African. And we talk of changing culture; exposure and nudity? Well, we now know where some of our kids learn this things from. Don't ask me if I watched it? I did not, na hear I hear them and see some for internet. Some oh .... ha. The thing tire me so I run. But truly, I don't watch it, wify does though.

I just hope we are not falling into the trap of Big Brother, because allowing two Nigerian representatives in the house may look like a good thing but could also back fired, as their votes could be shared thereby giving the victory to another housemate from another country. 

Am seeing the Ghanaian guy as a likely winner even if i believe Melvin or Beverly deserve to win this outright. Then fit say, Nigeria don win am too much.

By the way, how come it's only Nigerians housemates who like to act like Big brother, first it was Karen who declined to nominate another housemate to replace her for eviction, then Melvin? Big Brother take note oh ....Hmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment