Tuesday 6 August 2013

Not every Stadium proposal ends with a YES – Girlfriend says NO to boyfriend's proposal at baseball game.


It's usually the players - not the spectators - who strike-out at baseball games.
But hopeless romantic David was thrown a curve ball after asking his girlfriend Jessica to marry him at a New Britain Rock Cats minor league game in Connecticut last week.
And judging by his reaction, it seems the brave Lothario wasn't prepared for the outcome.


The couple were on the field answering questions when the announcer passed the microphone to David, who one commenter claims worked for the team.
'Will you marry me Jessica?' he asked. 

Stepping back with her hands over her mouth, Jessica stammered: 'David, I'm sorry, I can't.'
She then sprinted out of the stadium as the announcer laughed.
'Sorry, I don't mean to laugh David, I don't think we've ever had this happen before,' he said.
The rejected suitor turned as red as his T-shirt as he ran out away, with the mascot still dancing around the field.


If this was for real, I don't get the guy. Shouldn't you be very sure a girl loves you and is willing to spend the rest of her live with you before you come before the entire world to propose to her?
She may love you but isn't ready yet to settle down and putting a mic in her face before a huge crowd, trying to force words into her mouth isn't a good idea. I don't know her reasons for saying 'NO' but I do hope they both settle things and remain friends. Then the story would truly have a happy ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment