Tuesday 20 November 2012

American rapper Snoop Dogg wants to invest in Scottish Champions Celtic

Celtic Coach Joked..Only if he invites me to one of his parties first.



Snoop Dogg has said he would like to invest in Scottish Premier League champions Celtic.

The 41-year-old superstar, who has made no secret of his love for football, has been a fan of the Scottish side since he was pictured with a Celtic shirt in 2005.



Snoop said that the passion shown by the fan when Celtic beat Barcelona 2-1 on an historic night in the Champions League may have persuaded him to splash cash and buy shares in the club.

Cool.

He said: 'I got a lot of interest in soccer. I didnt catch the whole Barcelona game but I watched the highlights. I know Barcelona are a big deal, and it shows Celtic are a big deal as well.

'I see how passionate Celtic fans are about their team and I could see myself making an investment if any of the board wanted to sell.

'I haven't really thought how much. I don't need to run a soccer club but enough of a percentage to get me on the board so I can be heard.

'I want to bring a bit of Snoop to things. I am passionate about my sport. The boxes at Celtic would never be the same once i have hosted a party there.

You got that right.



Meanwhile, Celtic manager Neil Lennon has joked that, he would welcome Snoop Dogg's investment in the club - if the hip hop star invite him to one of his parties.
 
An invite is already on its way as we speak Lennon.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment