Friday 16 August 2013

Ronald Gjoka, the guy who hugged Cristiano Ronaldo and spent a night in jail replied me.


I wrote a story about a young man Ronald Gjoka, who hugged Ronaldo in Miami during the International cup match between Real Madrid and Chelsea and spend a night in jail.
Well the young man sent me a reply and a video. Below is the short reply and the video. 




Ronald Gjoka has left a new comment on your post "Man hugs Ronaldo, spends night in jail.":
I also made a video explaining what happened that night in Miami one week ago when i hugged Ronaldo and the reason behind my actions if you could post the link to my video so people will see it and maybe hopefully Cristiano may see it too. Video -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W3mAXsmMPQ 

Thank you Ronald, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment