Tuesday 30 July 2013

I ended five-year relationship for hot fling but I miss my ex

SWAPPING sexy texts with a hot girl I met on a night out led to a feel-good affair. They started me thinking how good life might be with a girl who was up for some fun.


I’m 26 and my now ex-fiancĂ©e is 25. We were together five years. We needed some cash for our dream wedding and decided to save money by house-sharing with another couple. It wasn’t ideal and it wasn’t much fun staying in every night. We started to argue a lot and then things went sour in the bedroom as well.

I went out with a mate and got stupidly drunk. I didn’t remember a lot the next day but I knew I’d been kissing a really hot girl.
The next day she sent me a text. I freaked out at first and told her I’d made a mistake. She said that was OK but it wasn’t the end.

The idea of cheating was now on my mind and it just wouldn’t go. I sent her a daft flirting text and just sat there and stared at my phone just praying I’d get a reply – and I did.
The texts soon got sexy, and then we met up and had sex for real when I was working away - sex with no-strings. It was awesome, the best sex that I’ve ever had.

When I got back to my girlfriend I said I was having doubts about us. We split up a week later and she was heart-broken.
Now she’s with somebody else but I know that she really wants me. I’m with a new girl – not the girl that I had that affair with – and this girl’s crazy about me and treats me great.
So why do I think of my ex all the time? She’s always in my mind. I want to let go and move on but I can’t.

DEIDRE SAYS


Are you sure that you want to move on? It sounds like you’re missing your ex and it can’t have been all bad if you were together for five years and then got engaged.
Your new girl may be mad about you but that doesn’t help if she isn’t the right one for you. Why the big rush to find somebody new?
Step back and think. Were you trying too hard to save money? Loving is hard without fun. Forget the dream wedding and think about life. Who do really you want to be with long-term?

He doesn't understand why he is missing his Ex? It simple, you love her but all this is just rebounding and a fling. This is how a man loses something beautiful for something stupid by acting foolish.

No comments:

Post a Comment