Monday 29 July 2013

Woman told she's pregnant gives birth 15 hours later

A 41-YEAR-OLD woman has given birth to her first baby – just 15 HOURS after discovering she was pregnant.

Stunned Amanda Ross was out shopping with partner Paul Dean when she suddenly developed crippling stomach cramps.

After seeing a doctor to uncover the problem Amanda was referred for a scan with a midwife – who broke the shock news she was in fact EIGHT months pregnant.

She was later rushed to hospital and - following an emergency caesarean section - gave birth to a baby girl who weighed 4lb 9oz.

The unemployed mum, who had never been pregnant before, said: “My first reaction when they told me I was pregnant was one of sheer terror.

I thought ’Oh my God’, I could have done this ten years ago - but I’m in my 40s.
I had no idea I was expecting - there’d been no flutters, no cravings, no kicking, no morning sickness, no kicking, nothing.
We were totally unprepared for a new baby - we hadn’t even got a cotton bud.”
When the midwife gave Amanda the bombshell news she headed home with some medication for her stomach.

How does this things happen? 
So many desires but don’t have, this ones don’t and gets. Life!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment