Thursday 18 October 2012

john terry finally say sorry to anton-ferdinand.



John Terry has finally said sorry for the racist abuse on Anton Ferdinad one year on and would now miss games with Rio and Special Kick It Out Campaign.

By accepting the ban, it means he will also pay the fine of 220,000 pounds from the FA. He now faces a four game ban.

Chelsea also released a statement saying that they have taken 'confidential' disciplinary action against their captain. it is unclear whether he will remain as skipper, although he is available for Tuesday's Champions League match away to Shakhtar Donetsk.

In a statement, Terry said: 'After careful consideration, I have decided not to appeal against the FA judgment.
'I want to take this opportunity to apologise to everyone for the language I used in the game against Queens Park Rangers last October.
'Although I'm disappointed with the FA judgment, I accept that the language I used, regardless of the context, is not acceptable on the football field or indeed in any walk of life.
'As I stated in the criminal case, with the benefit of hindsight my language was clearly not an appropriate reaction to the situation for someone in my position.
'My response was below the level expected by Chelsea Football Club, and by me, and it will not happen again.
'Looking forward, I will continue to do my part in assisting the club to remove all types of discriminatory behaviour from football.
'I am extremely grateful for the consistent support of Chelsea FC, the fans and my family.'

As we say in Maths after solving an equation: QED. Gbem.

 

5 comments:

  1. Wow, what can I say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope this will deter other sports people frm racist remarks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is dat all? Why wait so long to say sorry

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fine no reach sef, they shld be made to pay more.

    ReplyDelete