Sunday 16 June 2013

Amanda Bynes wants to be friends with Drake after calling him Ugly.

 
Amanda Bynes lashed out at Drake last week branding him ugly - but has now backtracked and insisted she's eager to 'become friends'.
'I'm sorry about the tweets I said about @drake I didn't mean what I said,' she tweeted on Friday, adding: 'I hope to become friends with him instead of smashing him!'
The 27-year-old's comments are a remarkable u-turn from her previous tweets in which she insulted the rapper in a series of verbal attacks.

She had wrote: 'Drake has the ugliest smile, ugly gums uneven teeth ugly eyes,' before deleting the tweet.
However, she later took to her Twitter account and added: 'I won't deny calling @drake ugly.'
Her sudden distaste for Drake comes after her March 21 tweet to the rapper.
The former Nickelodeon star wrote: 'I want @drake to murder my vagina.'

 
The 26-year-old Canadian, who has become a sort of target for Bynes, isn't the only recent victim of Amanda's harsh remarks.
His former fling Rihanna was also blasted with comments regarding ex-boyfriend Chris Brown's assault of her in 2009.
Amanda tweeted: 'Chris Brown beat you because you're not pretty enough,' before adding: '@Rihanna no one wants to be your lover so you call everyone and their mother that I almost named my new dog Rihanna.'
On Thursday night, the troubled actress sent a series of text messages to her friend Jonathan Jaxon, who promptly posted them on his Twitter account.
In them, she appeared to admit her increasingly strange behaviour was nothing more than a childish ploy to increase her fame and gain more Twitter followers in advance of a movie role.

This girl is crazy or getting there.



No comments:

Post a Comment