Sunday 23 June 2013

Nigeria will need a M-I-R-A-C-L-E not miracle to progress in the Confederation Cup against Spain

A victory for Uruguay in any capacity against Tahiti will give them 6 points. Nigeria will therefore have to defeat World and European Champions Spain to also earn 6 points.

This is the least expected scenario.

Goal Difference now
Spain  11    Uruguay  0     Nigeria  4

So if Nigeria beats Spain by say 1 goal, Nigeria will have plus 5 goals, Spain 10, Uruguay will therefore have to defeat Tahiti by no less than 5 goals without conceding any.

However, to beat Spain is the koko. They are not World and European Champions for nothing. They have earned that honor. But again M-I-R-A-C-L-E not miracle can happen.

My prediction. As patriotic as I can be, this is what I see.

Nigeria OUT.  Spain and Uruguay IN.

No comments:

Post a Comment