Thursday 24 July 2014

Meet The Woman Who Aborted Her Babies To Enjoy Undivided Attention With Her Husband And Doesn't Regret It


For some women, the joy of pregnancy is all they ever dream of especially after their wedding night. Many spend millions to achieve this seemingly simple goal while others never achieve it for no fault of theirs even after spending millions through assisted pregnancy procedures. Adoption usually ends up as there only option to becoming a parent.

So it comes with great shock for a woman to now abort several pregnancies all because she wants to have the undivided attention of her husband, not wanting to share the affections and attention of her husband with anyone including any baby.

Rowena has gotten pregnant twice since her marriage to Rogers 30 years ago. First when she was 21 years and then 9 years later but every time, the end-result has been the same without any hesitation, she aborted both pregnancies. And she doesn't guilty. Not at all.



According to her the result of those two terminations have resulted in an incredibly happy marriage. (For real!)

Quite simply, we have enjoyed the most wonderful, loving, adventurous life together, while I've watched friends with children struggle to maintain their marriages, not always successfully. Their problems, in my opinion, have been caused by putting their children first and their husbands second.''

I can put my hand on my heart and say I have always put Roger first, as he has with me. I believe we owe our long, fulfilling and deeply affectionate marriage to the fact we chose to remain childless.''

Rowena married Roger in 1985, three years after the met, they were both 21.
After their wedding, the nods, winks and innuendos started on their wedding day as they usually do with people alluding to the family they were sure to create.

'Enjoy her while you can,' men guffawed, giving Roger a manly, conspiratorial slap on the back.

But somehow they knew within themselves that they were not going to have any children.
''I can't remember who initiated it, but we were wrapped in each other's arms one evening when the subject of children came up.
I already knew I loved Roger far too much to have children with him and, thankfully, he confessed he didn't want them either. A baby, we agreed, would change the blissful dynamic of our relationship.''

However, a few months after our wedding, I discovered I was pregnant. I was horrified: I'd been careful about taking the Pill, but it must have failed. I felt cheated and furious.
That feeling of protective, maternal love people talk about didn't happen. I saw the pregnancy as a mistake, something neither of us wanted. An abortion felt like our only option.
Of course, there were other reasons for my aversion to having a family: I worried that a baby would ruin my figure and I'd lose the interest of my handsome husband, someone I felt was in another league to me when it came to looks.
Roger didn't need any convincing, so a week later we went together to a private abortion clinic. There were no tears or nerves as we strode in. He stayed by my side the whole time.


You can read the full article Dailymail.co.uk . Just incredibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment