Monday 28 July 2014

Lagos Massage Parlours Where Sex Is ‘after-service’ Bonus

It is unbelievable what happens in Lagos now adays. Practically anything can happen whether you know it or not. Pleasure seems to be the game and sex the currency.

For as little as a body massage some ladies are willing to pay with their bodies.
Just recently PUNCH ran a piece with the above title. It centered upon male hair stylist, masseuses and tattooists.
The interview is about how some ladies who patronize these people for their services but instead of paying with cash would preface to pay for these services with sex.
The first story was about one Kunle Olutayo, a male hair stylist, who it was said ''With an endless string of female customers, could no longer worry about his failing nerves since some of his female customers were woman enough to take the initiative.''
Kunle tells his story:
This job is not for womanisers. If you’re a womaniser, stay away from this job because you will continue to lose money. When I first started the job, it exposed me to so many women for the first time. I used to be very shy but on this job, I met women who seduced me. Some of the women would seduce their stylists to avoid paying for the service, which also means not paying on subsequent visits.

So a womaniser has a lot to lose as a hairstylist. Now, I’ve learnt my lesson, I no longer sleep with my clients anyhow. I only date one lady customer now and that limits my loss. Before now, I used to forgo a lot of money to female customers that I had affairs with,” he said.
The women won’t open their mouths to say they want any hairstylist, but once they are seated and you’re about to start fixing their hair, they can say they don’t have money and need to fix their hair for an important occasion, or say they can only afford an amount not up to half the price of the materials to be used and the service.

While they are appealing, they are caressing you with their hands and looking at you with funny eyes (seductively). Some may call ahead to say they don’t have money. In such cases, negotiations can be done over the phone.

If I’m interested, I only have to tell the customer that I’ve always liked her and ask for her affection in return. Almost 100 per cent of the time, they are open to an arrangement or rendezvous that could later lead to a hotel room,” he said sheepishly.
Special hotel booking called ‘short time,’ which is for an hour or two, is usually used for such rendezvous.
I look at some of them (hairstylist womanisers) and I shake my head. They lose in so many ways because if the customer cannot pay for the weave-on, the stylists may have to use their own weave-on as well, fix the hair free of charge, pay N1,500 or N2,000 for the ‘short time’ they will spend at the hotel with the customer, possibly buy drinks there and even miss one or two other customers that will call at their shops while they are away,” said Segun, a male hairstylist with eight years’ experience.
Women who are usually open to this kinds of arrangement ranges from students to workers in practically all fields especially women referred to as club girls. However, single mothers are another category of women in this bracket.
Listen to another stylist, Johnson narrate his experiences.
According to Johnson’s account, his romance with the woman started after his third visit to her Lekki residence for home service. Johnson does home service for customers who are willing to pay extra which has been factored in due to the distance, transportation cost and so on.

The woman never negotiated any amount I charged and she always paid me.
It started innocently when she asked me to come and fix her hair at home, before it later graduated to sex. She was a single mother with one daughter, so she usually asked me to come in the morning when her daughter would be in school,” Johnson said.

Johnson added that he had noticed that a lot of his older female customers like to date young boys judging by their discussions at the salon, jokingly, describing salons as homes of gossips and rumours.
Another place where this kinds of acts is rampant is a massage parlour.
The idea of having a massage is therapeutic. It also helps the client to relax and be released of stress and body pains, but investigation shows that often times in Nigeria, clients wish for more than stress and pain relief. Our findings show that many male clients get sexually aroused and get an erection within a few minutes of body massage.
A cross section of masseuses said many of the clients who visit their parlours ask for ‘happy hours’ or ‘happy ending massages.’ These are erotic massages that end with hand jobs, blow jobs or sex.

When some of the clients come in, they ask, ‘do you do happy hour or happy ending’ and we say no. The best thing is not to start what you won’t be able to finish; so we tell them that we don’t do such things here, but I know that some massage parlours do it abroad,” said Franca Oriakhi, the Managing Director of World Beauty Salon and Spa, Surulere, Lagos.
Another beauty therapist, Ruth Zobeashia explains further:
Zobeashia, who has had over 10 years’ experience as a masseuse, said, “Most of the Nigerian men who come here, once they see that it’s a beautiful lady that will attend to them, what goes to their head is sex after five minutes of massage.

Some of them will say, ‘Can you suck me? Can you make me come? I will pay you extra for doing it.’ I tell them that we don’t offer anything beyond massage here. When I explain to them that I can’t do it, then they stop visiting. What most of them want is sex and not massage, really. It’s the whites (foreigners) who really understand the essence of massage and some blacks too that come here,” she said.
Recounting the incident, she said, “We get all kinds of harassment and embarrassment on the job. I was giving a man a massage one day when he insisted that he wanted to have sex with me. I told him that I needed to use the bathroom. It was through the window that I managed to get out.

Some of the men will say that they have girls who tended to their needs where they used to have massage and so I tell them to go back there. One day, I asked a client demanding for sex if he would be happy if his wife was sleeping with her clients. I was shocked when he replied that he didn’t care, ‘after all, that’s her job.’
Not surpricing, this kinds of behaviour is not limited to men as women have also asked female masseurs for sex.
Interestingly, some of the harassments are not limited to male clients, according to Zobeashia, who has received sexual invitations from female clients too. Some female clients who are lesbians also ask to be caressed and erotically fingered in their private regions during massages.

Lesbians come here and want the same thing the men want. A man having trouble with his marriage once told me that he was advised by a friend to visit a massage parlour to get the sexual satisfaction his wife denied him at home,” she continued with a surprise look on her face.
The truth is, happy hours or happy ending massage is done here in Lagos but the secret is guarded and only told to those who needs to know.
A Briton who had a chat with our correspondent online named a few spas and massage parlours in Lagos that offer ‘happy hours’ or ‘happy ending’ massages. He also said there were masseurs and masseuses who service clients at home, with massage and sex.

Some of us in the Nigerian white community patronise these places. Some Nigerians also know about them as well. There is a spa in Lagos with Asian women as masseuses, where clients can pay for what they want. Massage parlours that have happy endings are common in Asia, so maybe that’s why some Nigerians ask for such services here after experiencing it elsewhere,” he commented.
Tattooists are not left out of this arrangement and temptations.
Meet Abisola Ojikutu of Bizzysaki a tattooists who says “I tattoo almost all parts of the body, including body parts of members of the opposite sex because it’s my job. I tattoo their private parts and do breast enlargement and other stuff. Yes, seduction happens because we are humans but I act professionally. And I have to also consider my money, so I act like I’m not moved. Even if a lady seduces me as a tattoo celebrity, we suspend all till after work,” he said.
.......

Are we suddenly becoming Sodom and Gomorrah or have we since past their own sins and just waiting for God's punishment

No comments:

Post a Comment