Sunday 6 July 2014

Unilag Student Is Killed In Road Accident

I receive this from a student of The University of Lagos. 
The report has it that three Unilag girls were involved in a ghastly accident on outer marina bridge at about 1.30 am early today morning.

They were alleged to be going to a party with an unidentified man. Two of the girls were currently receiving treatment while the third, a 200 level English student identified as Stephanie Adinde, died on the spot.

The report also said some of her friends still don’t know about the incident. 
..........
I guess by now they should have known. But if this is true, it’s a sad loss.

I don’t know if anything I say here will change the attitude of Unilag female students going out with men old enough to be their father, but I will talk and hope they listen.


May her soul rest in peace.
PS: I intentional did not put the picture i was sent. Her death is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment