Friday 12 July 2013

She wanted it now she doesn't. How NHS waste money on boob-job instead of helping kids that are sick?.

The wannabe glamour model - who had the operation just six months ago - now says she wants a second free operation to have her implants reduced.
Josie, 23, says her £4,800 breasts make her feel self-conscious and that they are hindering her ability to secure modelling jobs.

Josie told Closer magazine: "They're making my working life difficult. They're so big I find them embarassing and I don't feel I can do any modelling becaue they've attracted so much negative attention."
And the single mum-of-two from Leeds thinks that the NHS should take responsibility for making her so top-heavy to start with.
She continued: "I'm thinking about having a reduction on the NHS.
"I don't want to spend my life being known as the girl with massive NHS boobs, so having smaller implants is the only option. I'm looking in to charities that could help, but I think it's down to the NHS because they made them so big."


In case you missed the story where the NHS refused to pay for a kids operation, this is the link. Read it here
She said: “I’ve had loads of offers already and reckon I can really make a career out of this.
I know people are saying that I don’t deserve my new boobs but they have changed my life and made me happier — so why shouldn’t I show them off?”
However rather than gaining fans, she faced a backlash from the general public over the operation.
She told Closer: "People followed me in the street shouting 'we want our money back s***, it was so upsetting."
Josie's operation was funded by the NHS after she wept to her GP that her 32A "flat chest" was causing her emotional distress.

She said: “My new boobs have changed my life. Now I can’t wait to do topless and swimsuit photoshoots and become the new Katie Price.
I want the world to see the new me and want money and fame just like Katie — and my new boobs can make it all happen."

So what happened, they are too big?. I don't blame you, I blame the NHS, who as I said before, have lost all perspective on life. They rather fund a boob job than help a kid looking for money for an operation to amend his leg. Somebody needs to be reprimanded.

For advert at unbelievable low prices:
ebongiej@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment