Friday 30 May 2014

My Take on Tiwa Savage new video "WANTED"


I was opportune, or sorry, unfortunate to have seen Tiwa Savage's new Video, "Wanted" online and I got wondering. What was the concept for the video and what in the heavens is her husband, Mr. Billiz and BB winner, Uti Nwachuwkwu trying so hard to say on twitter to her defence?

Everything Charles Novia said about the video was correct. It’s an eyesore to the eyes. Great for the bedroom but bad for the public.

She was literally simulating sexual acts in the video. I can not even begin to go into the ugly details of her video.
When did Nigeria become America?

I thought she had outgrown this but I guess I was wrong because from the defense of her husband, its seems to me she is having a serious relapse. Because it now looking like she's saying "Have you seen my NAKEDHOOD" well, Tiwa we don't.

After watching the video, my lower jaw dropped and I kept asking myself if this was a new artist desperate for fame or Tiwa Savage, an artist already known for her great voice and wonderful songs.

Indeed someone was right when she insinuated that a lot of Nigerian female celebrities wants to have the popularity she has but were either too ashamed to admit it or do what she does to get it - Maheeda

Or did Tiwa forgot she is now married or has her husband forgotten this isn't America but Nigeria?
What indeed is happening? Too many Qs and no As.

First it was Tonto Dikeh showing off naked pics in her bath room and now this? What's next?

Our so call female celebrities are now becoming truly WANABES, trying so hard to become like their American counterparts, but listen gals, 'if its not PANADOL, it can never be Panadol'.

This isn't America and you are not in America. You were there for so many years and never really made it, who now told you, you will make it here trying to act like them or do you think you will gain their approval if you literally show you nakedness with the approval of your husband? Tiwa please get back to the basic.

Yes a lot of people will go online to watch your video and yes you will have lots of views but one think is certain 'you are driving on the wrong side of the road Ma!



No comments:

Post a Comment