Monday 30 June 2014

Suarez Finally say Sorry


Luis Suarez of Uruguay has finally man-up and tendered an apology to Italy’s Chiellini over the biting incident at the Brazil 2014 World Cup.

"The truth is that my colleague Giorgio Chiellini suffered the physical result of a bite in the collision he suffered with me," said Suarez in a statement.
"I deeply regret what occurred," added Suarez. "I apologise to Giorgio Chiellini and the entire football family. I vow to the public that there will never again be another incident like this."

Responding to the statement, Chiellini sent Suarez a public message on Twitter, saying: "It's all forgotten. I hope Fifa will reduce your suspension.


I will say at least the stadium ban should be removed. Time to move forward. He wants to grow and we must now support him. 
Suarez you are forgotten, I won't write a negative thing about you in this blog until well, maybe you act funny again. My Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment