Friday 27 June 2014

World Cup Twist and Turns - A good laugh


Due to the twist of turns in the ongoing FIFA World Cup in Brazil, the World Dictionary Union has come to terms to release some new words and incorporate them into our written and spoken English. 
Here are some of the new words:

1. Enyeama- save
2. England- unlucky
3. Suarez- bite
4. Spain- disgrace
5. Costa Rica- surprise
6. Netherlands- hot
7. Côte d'Ivoire- Eyah

Here are few examples as how to apply these words both in written and spoken English:

1. I saw a bulldog SUAREZ a little boy today.
2. Students from UNN are lettered and they all have NETHERLANDS brains.
3. My sister's husband gave her a COSTA RICA gift on her 34th birthday.
4. Father Lord, please ENYEAMA those 234 girls from Boko haram.
5. I can't believe you couldn't supply an answer to that question you are a total SPAIN.
6. I heard she was dumped again few days to her wedding day what an ENGLAND chick.
7. I saw a lion eat up a man in the zoo and I was like COTE D'IVOIRE.


CREDIT: Tochukwu Collins Uzomba. A faithful reader of Joeblog. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment